Links I've Liked 8/2-8/6
- Holy awesome, chickens in hats. I have seen it all!
- Fruit kimchi!
- Coconut flour bread
- Trek fish!
- The mini Stonehenge in Hunt, TX is moving That was one of the first places I went to see when I came to Texas.
- Leener’s that seems to have kits for making beer, cheese, bubblegum, wine, mustard, sake, root beer, cordials, hot sauce,…
- Mint syrup – look how cute!
- Neat rugs! My favorites are the moss rug (that I already posted), the Little Field of Flowers rug, the Woody Wood Rug, and the LED rug. Though the louger rug and the flip flop rug are both fun too.